Attorney Christopher R. Harrison is a proud U.S. veteran that now devotes himself to helping individuals and families protect their legacies. At Battlefront Legal, we can help you create and regularly update a customized estate plan tailored to your unique goals. Our team is familiar with a wide variety of estate planning instruments and can provide knowledgeable guidance in numerous areas. We are committed to putting in the work your plan needs and will not rest until you are satisfied with the results.
Our accomplished lawyer at Battlefront Legal can assist you with:
- Building an Estate Plan. We can help you create a comprehensive estate plan that is tailored to your unique objectives.
- Preparing Your Will. Our team can prepare a “pour-over will” that catches assets not placed in trusts, minimizing the impact of probate.
- Creating a Trust. We can establish numerous types of trusts that allow you to manage assets, distribute inheritances, and protect property from creditor claims, probate, and federal estate taxes.
- Navigating Probate. Our firm can represent you in all matters of probate and guide you through what can be a complex and protracted process.
- Litigating Wills and Trusts. Our lawyer works diligently to secure favorable outcomes in disputes involving wills or trusts. We are ready to go to battle for you!
Christopher R. HarrisonAttorney Christopher R. Harrison, Esq. is originally from southern Arkansas. He moved to Riverside, California during elementary school and graduated from Redlands High School in Redlands, California in 1999. Christopher enlisted with the United States ...
Our firm handles each case with the utmost integrity, honesty, and transparency. Clients can easily access and review their files through our convenient case management portal.
We also strive to provide accessible services and provide each client with the attention they deserve. To that end, our team is available by phone 24/7. We are always available to answer your questions, address concerns, and provide updates.
We serve clients throughout the state of Nevada.
Schedule a free initial consultation by calling (702) 832-5200 or contacting us online.
24/7 Phone Availability
Attorney Harrison is available to clients after hours and on weekends when the need arises.
Free Initial Consultations
Attorney Harrison offers complimentary consultations so he can speak freely with you in order to evaluate your case.
A Veteran That Fights
Attorney Harrison's history as a veteran contributes to his dedication to his client's goals and achieving success.
Honesty & Transparency
With Attorney Harrison, you can expect full-transparency in regards to viable options to meet your goals in estate planning.